APCR Survey Policy
(in accordance with APDR Policy) (Updated February 2013)
The Members of the Association of Program Coordinators in Radiology (APCR) may use the Membership e-mail list, free of charge, to collect and gather information that will be of interest and of use to the membership. Examples are as follows: Conduct surveys or request and obtain ideas on various topics. The APCR e-mail list is not available to non-members.
THE PROCESS TO SUBMIT A REQUEST IS AS FOLLOWS:
- You must be an APCR member to make a request.
- Send request to the Survey Committee: Melinda.Paranganemail@example.com
- The Survey Committee will review the request and, if accepted, enter it in SurveyMonkey and submit it to the APCR President (or the President’s designee) for final approval or rejection.
- Upon the APCR President’s approval, the Survey Committee will forward the survey to the APDR Account Manager, for distribution to APCR members via e-mail.
- The Survey Committee will obtain a report/summary of the survey responses in SurveyMonkey and forward the report/summary to the member who requested the survey and to the chair of the Long Range Planning Committee for the newsletter.
- All survey reports/summaries will be posted in the Members Only section of the APCR website.
APCR Survey Results
Access to APCR Survey Results are a benefit of APCR membership. Please click the below link to login to the Members Only section of our website and view the Survey Results.